There is a maximum purchase of 2 units per shadow SKU (per order) for all the new Stained Glass Collection. For example, you can purchase 2 of the shade "Spire", but not 3. This applies to bundle, single listings etc. Any purchased overage will be refunded and not fulfilled. Thank you for your understanding!
STAINED GLASS COLLECTION
The "Stained Glass Collection" was inspired by the beautiful art of stained glass and the vibrant tones used to create these masterpieces. This collection consists of 55 multichrome shadows and includes four different formula types: Jewelled Multichromes, Iridescent Multichromes, Glitter Multichromes and Pastel Multichromes. For application tips, scroll down.
Our shadows are made with pure, high-grade cosmetic-approved pigments. We don’t use fillers in our product, only what is needed to bind the products.
These are finely milled, ultra rich pigments. They have a black base and intense colour shifting reflects. They’re packed with a high pigment concentration, so the end result is a saturated, vibrantly shifting shadow.
These shadows appear white in the pan, but have intense colour shifting reflects. They have a nearly transparent base, so they work great for all skin tones. They are multipurpose and can be used on the eyes, lips, face and body.
These are glitter eyeshadows, not plastic-based glitters, as such, they melt into the skin. Their shelf-life is the same as that of a regular shadow of ours, 24 months. These have varying levels of opacity in the base colour and varying sizes of glitter particles. They are safe to use on the eyes and some on the lips (see individual listings).
These are a soft, pastellized version of our Jewelled Multichromes. These have a soft, sheer grey base with bright, metallic coloured reflects. They are also glitter-free and are great for those who might not want the full intensity of the Jewelled Multichromes.
This is a 5-piece cross-formula bundle and includes your choice of: 1 Jewelled Multichrome, 1 Iridescent Multichrome (highlight or glitter type), 1 Pastel Multichrome and 2 Glitter Multichromes.
There is a bit of a learning curve to these shadows, but we promise the effect will be well worth it. Below are a series of application tips to help you use these gorgeous products. We recommend doing your eye makeup prior to the rest of your face, as there may be some fallout while applying.
- These pigments are a new type of technology. It doesn’t behave like a typical, mica-based metallic.
- Apply over a dried-down primer. For optimal performance, apply over an unset primer. A tacky base (glitter glue) can also be used, but it is not necessary.
- You can apply with your finger or a dense packing or shader brush, such as the ones from our Stained Glass Brush Collection.
- Apply with patting motions instead of swiping.
- You can foil the shadow while on the brush using a setting spray. We recommend using MAC Fix Plus, but any setting spray will work. This will help minimize fallout and increase intensity.
- These shades blend out to a black base and lose their coloured shifts when blended too much. We recommend minimally buffing the edges of the shadow with a clean brush if you wish to soften them.
- The greater the curvature of the surface these shadows are applied to (i.e. eyelid), the more prominent the coloured shifts will be. Thus, we recommend using a maximum of two shades on your eye to get the full payoff of each shade.
- These also work great over top of black eyeliner for a more “wearable” multichrome look. We recommend applying your black eyeliner first and then laying the shadow on top in a thin layer to minimize fallout. You can spray the shadow with a setting spray on your liner brush or use a mixing medium for a smoother application.
- These apply the same way you would any standard highlight or shadow, so you can apply using your preferred method.
- They work great for transforming other eyeshadow shades when applied on top. They also make for fun lip-toppers.
- Apply to the inner corner of an eye look and/or on the brow bone to brighten up any look.
- For an even more intense highlight, pick the product up on your brush and then spritz it lightly with setting spray before applying.
- For the three, pressed glitter Iridescent Multichromes (“Glimmer”, “Glisten” and “Glow”), please refer to the Glitter Multichrome section on how to apply.
- These are glitter eyeshadows, not gel-based glitters, as such they perform similarly to a standard, shimmer shadow and apply relatively easy to the lid when patted on with a finger.
- For maximum longevity and intensity, apply over a set primer. Larger-particle glitters work even better over a tacky base (glitter glue).
- You can apply them with your finger or a shader brush sprayed with a setting spray.
- Apply the shadow by patting it onto the lid. Don’t swipe.
- Because of the larger particle sizes in these shadows, you don’t have to worry about the product sealing in the pan. But this also makes them more delicate; so do not dig your brush or finger into the product roughly.
- These perform very similarly to a regular metallic shadow, so you can apply using your preferred method.
- For maximum opacity, we recommend applying using a dense packing brush or finger. Eye primer is also recommended for increased vibrancy and to prevent creasing with wear.
- For maximum pigmentation and longevity, spray your brush after picking up the product with a setting spray (i.e. Mac Fix+).
STORAGE & CARE
To maximize the shelf life of your products, keep them stored in a dry, cool and sealed place, like an empty magnetic palette.
While we try to capture photos of our products as true to life as possible, they may appear slightly different in person from photos due to variances in lighting.
Custom Cross-Formula Bundle (5 pc.)
~ 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
~ Good For: Face, Eyes, and Body. Some are not suitable for the lips, please see individual listings.
~ 100% Talc and Paraben-Free
~ 2.4cm x 2.1cm rectangular pan, 1.5g x5