There is a maximum purchase of 2 units per shadow SKU (per order) for all the new Stained Glass Collection. For example, you can purchase 2 of the shade "Spire", but not 3. This applies to bundle, single listings etc. Any purchased overage will be refunded and not fulfilled. Thank you for your understanding!
STAINED GLASS COLLECTION
The "Stained Glass Collection" was inspired by the beautiful art of stained glass and the vibrant tones used to create these masterpieces. This collection consists of 92 multichrome shadows and includes four different formula types: Jewelled Multichromes, Iridescent Multichromes, Glitter Multichromes and Pastel Multichromes. For application tips, scroll down.
Our shadows are made with pure, high-grade cosmetic-approved pigments. We don’t use fillers in our product, only what is needed to bind the products.
These shadows appear white in the pan, but have intense colour shifting reflects. They have a nearly transparent base, so they work great for all skin tones. They are multipurpose and can be used on the eyes, lips, face and body.
Gloaming - Is a silvery iridescent pressed glitter shadow, with shifting reflects that go from pink-orange-yellow-lime with hints of turquoise at some angles.
There is a bit of a learning curve to these shadows, but we promise the effect will be well worth it. Below are a series of application tips to help you use these gorgeous products. We recommend doing your eye makeup prior to the rest of your face, as there may be some fallout while applying.
Glitter-Type Iridescent Multichromes
- These are glitter eyeshadows, not gel-based glitters, as such they perform similarly to a standard, shimmer shadow and apply relatively easy to the lid when patted on with a finger.
- For maximum longevity and intensity, apply over a set primer. Larger-particle glitters work even better over a tacky base (glitter glue).
- You can apply them with your finger or a shader brush sprayed with a setting spray.
- Apply the shadow by patting it onto the lid. Don’t swipe.
- Because of the larger particle sizes in these shadows, you don’t have to worry about the product sealing in the pan. But this also makes them more delicate; so do not dig your brush or finger into the product roughly.
STORAGE & CARE
To maximize the shelf life of your products, keep them stored in a dry, cool and sealed place, like an empty magnetic palette.
While we try to capture photos of our products as true to life as possible, they may appear slightly different in person from photos due to variances in lighting.
~ 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
~ Good For: Face, Eyes, Lips and Body.
~ 100% Talc and Paraben-Free
~ 2.4cm x 2.1cm rectangular pan, 1.5g x1