There is a maximum purchase of 2 units per shadow SKU (per order) for all the new Stained Glass Collection. For example, you can purchase 2 of the shade "Spire", but not 3. This applies to bundle, single listings etc. Any purchased overage will be refunded and not fulfilled. Thank you for your understanding!
STAINED GLASS COLLECTION
The "Stained Glass Collection" was inspired by the beautiful art of stained glass and the vibrant tones used to create these masterpieces. This collection consists of 92 multichrome shadows and includes four different formula types: Jewelled Multichromes, Iridescent Multichromes, Glitter Multichromes and Pastel Multichromes. For application tips, scroll down.
Our shadows are made with pure, high-grade cosmetic-approved pigments. We don’t use fillers in our product, only what is needed to bind the products.
These shadows appear white in the pan, but have intense colour shifting reflects. They have a nearly transparent base, so they work great for all skin tones. They are multipurpose and can be used on the eyes, lips, face and body.
These are the most intense and reflective, transforming shadows we have. They have a very thin formula that melts into the skin, making them ideal for highlighting. They also work extremely well over other eyeshadows to transform them into a multichrome.
- Fluoresce - Has a nearly invisible base with colour shifting reflects that go from turquoise-blue-violet-pink.
We don't recommend using these on their own as a shadow because their formula is so thin and slippery, thus it doesn't have the same adhesion a regular shadow would need on its own. But they certainly are perfect for the inner corner or brow bone. Only a little is needed, as building them up does a disservice. These suit the widest range of skin tones of our iridescenst shades.
- These apply the same way you would any standard highlight, so you can apply using your preferred method.
- They work great for transforming other eyeshadow shades when applied on top. They also make for fun lip-toppers.
- Apply to the inner corner of an eye look and/or on the brow bone to brighten up any look.
- For an even more intense highlight, pick the product up on your brush and then spritz it lightly with setting spray before applying.
STORAGE & CARE
To maximize the shelf life of your products, keep them stored in a dry, cool and sealed place, like an empty magnetic palette.
While we try to capture photos of our products as true to life as possible, they may appear slightly different in person from photos due to variances in lighting.
~ 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
~ Good For: Face, Eyes, Lips and Body.
~ 100% Talc and Paraben-Free
~ 2.4cm x 2.1cm rectangular pan, 1.5g x1